The Foundation for Financial Education is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free education and resources in the work place and community. F³E has helped thousands of individuals become more financially fit by understanding the financial pitfalls they encounter in their everyday lives. Local industry experts volunteer their time and expertise to conduct financial workshops for companies, churches, municipalities, and non-profit organizations at no cost. F³E workshops are considered to be informative, entertaining and educational.
Our workshops offer many benefits not only to those who attend, but to the companies and organizations that host us as well. Attendees leave with a better understanding of the financial world in which they live, and how to best navigate that world. Host companies create goodwill by providing this completely free resource to their employees and clients.
Other benefits of our workshops include:
- Our workshops are offered free of charge to companies, churches, and other organizations.
- Our workshops raise morale and empower the attendees to “step it up” and take control of their finances.
- Our workshops help attendees to improve their health and wellness.
- Our workshops are not sales events. We do not endorse any specific products or companies.
- We provide education to the community by arranging top professionals in their respective fields to present their ideas and advice.
Over the past few years, F³E has served organizations such as The Alzheimer’s Association, Johns Hopkins University, MCPS, The Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union, and many more. F³E has also been responsible for providing educational resources to state and federal government employees at agencies such as NOAA, IHS, SAMHSA, FDA, NIH, OPM, among many others. F³E is also currently participating in the series of retirement seminars promoted by Federal Agencies.