We are pleased to report that the Foundation for Financial Education has been approved as a registered sponsor on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Our status as a registered sponsor affirms our commitment to the delivery of high quality continuing professional education in compliance with the Statement of Standards for Continuing Professional Education Programs and the program requirements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Our new listing on Learning Market allows promotion of our education programs to the public, state boards of accountancy and licensed accountants across the country. Visit our new online profile here.
Learn how to use tax planning to help a family give more to charities, increase income, and reduce taxes.
● Identify and explain who will benefit most from charitable asset repositioning
● Explain how assets can be passed along to heirs tax-free and probate-free
● Design and implement a tax-advantaged charitable giving strategy
● Understand and explain how Charitable Remainder Trusts work
● Explain how the tax deduction is calculated in the Charitable Remainder Trust
The Foundation for Financial Education is registered with the NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org