The Next Level of Financial Education Standards
The CEC certification marks professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by F3E, along with those who have the ability to provide the public with financial education. The Certified Educational Consultant, or CEC, is offered through the Foundation for Financial Education, a 501(c)(3) national nonprofit.
A Certified Educational Consultant, CEC, is a designation awarded to individual educators who have:
- Completed rigorous multi-day in-person training at one of our nationwide training facilities.
- Minimum 10 years consulting/teaching experience or relevant graduate/doctoral degree.
- Their business office reviewed for best practices implementation.
- Strong history and willingness for community outreach demonstrated.
- Exemplified highest standards of ethics and excellence of achievement in relevant industries.
- Been nominated and approved by the Board of Directors
Each CEC must renew their designation each year through the following actions:
- 10 hours of approved CEC Monthly Training Webinars.
- Member of National Ethics Bureau or AA membership standards for Better Business Bureau
- Minimum of 24 hours of Continuing Education in related fields
- Exemplify highest standards of client service and educational outreach within community
Exposing the dangers in retirement planning & guiding to achieve 3 primary goals: maximize income, minimize taxation, & structure an efficient estate plan
See how the nonprofit difference is changing the landscape of financial education
Delivery off the highest standard for financial education
Protection of the public from financial misinformation
Guidance through education, not sales pitches
Maintenance of appropriate records to support recommendations